Sheraton’s New Communal Table is Being Showcased Around the Globe
September 8, 2018
As workers become increasingly mobile, cool co-working spaces have sprung up across the world, each upping the ante on amenities and design. And the hotels aren’t just paying attention; they’re one-upping those dedicated workspaces by opening up their public areas to creative locals. Sheraton, which is currently undergoing a brand-wide transformation, is going all in by betting heavily on such spaces.
R.B. Woodcraft created a communal table that invites these mobile workers to gather in Shetaton’s public spaces. This table is going all around the globe for Sheraton’s “Heart for the City” tour: a global experiential tour that will travel to seven cities, bringing to life unique characteristics that define the culture of each destination. As a part of its transformation efforts, the brand is embracing its local roots and celebrating hotels that are steeped in history and play significant roles in their local neighborhoods.
The tour kicks off with a 1,500 person grand opening event at the Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel (Québec, Canada), with subsequent events below:
- October 4, 2018: Sheraton Seattle Hotel (Seattle, Washington)
- November 7, 2018: Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino (Cairo, Egypt)
- November 15, 2018: Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park (Sydney, Australia)
- December 2018: Sheraton Santos Hotel (Santos, Brazil)
- Q1 2019: Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel & Convention Center (Bengaluru, India)
- Q2 2019: Sheraton Beijing Lize (Beijing, China)
Sheraton’s Transformation Excitement Reaches Locals With Launch Of Seven City Experiential Tour
Read Further on Architectural Digest